Cook(stand by time)8-9 hours & (make time) 5 min
There are two kinds of people in the world one. One who is a tea drinker and one who is a coffee drinker and if you love coffee then don’t restrict yourself with cold coffee or hot coffee as there are so many variations that you can get in the market as well as that you can make it at home.
So let me share with you, my favorite which is the American Iced Coffee. It’s a very easy to make, and it’s very delicious. I love to sip on this coffee every few minutes, and I can enjoy this coffee for a long time. It’s very refreshing very chilled and very light. All you need is coffee granules and sugar syrup. Milk is optional for this version.
Step by Step Video for ‘American Iced coffee’ Recipe (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
to make American Iced Coffee
- 2 tbsp Coffee Granules
- 5 tbsp or as per your taste Sugar syrup
- 2 glass Water
- 20 cubes Ice
- 4 tbsp or as per your taste Milk or Milkmade
Method for making the Sugar Syrup
1)In a vessel add ¼ cup of sugar and ¼ cup of water and turn on the flame.
2)Keep stirring till the time the sugar dissolves in the water.
3)Once the sugar dissolves, turn off the flame and let the syrup come down to room temperature.
Method for making the American Iced Coffee
- Warm up 2 cups of water in a vessel, add 2 tbsp of coffee ( you can use the aveon cafe royal or bru roast and ground, if possible avoid the instant version), stir well.
- Cover the vessel and keep it this coffee mixture for 8-9 hours.
- After 8-9 hours, in two mason jars add about 10 pcs of ice cubes each.
- Using a sieve pour the coffee into the mason jars.
- Add the sugar syrup(3-5 tbsp or as per your taste) along with milk 4tbsp or as per your taste and mix well. Serve chilled.
- In the other mason jar add the milkmade about 4-5 tbsp or as per your taste. Mix well and serve chilled.
Links to Buy Products Mentioned in this Post:
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/someth21/public_html/wp-content/themes/recipes-child/single-recipe.php on line 123