Prep1 hr (stand by time) 5 min
Everyday you must be wondering what to make for breakfast or for lunchbox, so let me solve your problem by giving you a recipe of Atta Roll or you can even call it Atta Pancake.
This is a very healthy recipe and very easy and very tasty as well. You can eat Atta Roll as breakfast or give it to you kids in there lunch box or even have it with you evening tea as a snack.
You can always sever it in the pancake form or if you have guests coming over you can give to them in the roll shape so it looks even more appetizing. And kids love the Atta Roll shape too.
You can serve Atta Roll with some tomato ketchup or chutney or even curd.
Step by Step Video for ” Recipe (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
Ingredients for the Atta Roll
- 1 cup Whole Wheat flour / Roti ka atta
- ½ cup Curd / Dahi
- ½ cup Cilantro/ Fresh Dhania
- 1 big Onion chopped
- 2 Chopped Green chilli / Hari mirch
- 1 tsp Chat masala
- ¼ tsp Turmeric / Haldi powder
- as per your taste Salt
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup Water
Prepping for the Atta Rolls / Atta Pancake
1)Chop the onions, green chili and cilantro
Method for making the Atta Rolls Atta Pancake
1) In a large mixing bowl add the whole wheat flour that’s roti ka atta along with some salt
and all of the curd.
2) And mix it all in. Onced mixed add ½ cup of water and mix it all in. If you add all the water in one time then you might get lumps so add little at a time.
3) And once everything is mixed in then add the rest of the water and make a smooth slurry and it has to be of pouring consistency and then cover it up and keep it aside for the next 1 hour.
4)After 1 hour let’s mix the slurry one time and then add the finely diced onions, dhania which is cilantro, turmeric which is haldi, chaat masala, and sliced green chillies and now let’s mix everything in properly and now let’s keep it aside.
5)So now on a griddle or a dosa pan add some oil and using a brush spread it evenly and grease all of the surface of the pan.
6)Once the oil is hot add 1 ½ ladle full of this batter and spread it going in round direction
7) and then apply a little oil on the edges of the roti pancake and cook on a low flame for about 1 minute or until the bottom of the slurry starts looking golden in colour.
8)After a minute take a sharp spatula and gently flip the atta pancake and cook for 1 more minute and then remove it in a serving plate
9)So i usually just cut the roti pancake into half and rolled them to get the rolls you can do the same if you are serving it to your guests or else you can simply serve it the way it is.
Links to Buy Products Mentioned in this Post:
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/someth21/public_html/wp-content/themes/recipes-child/single-recipe.php on line 123