Step by Step Video for ‘Bread pizza on tawa ‘ Recipe (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
Ingredients for the Bread Pizza
- 4-5 brown/ white bread Slices
- 3-4 cubes or 100 grams Grated Cheese
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Capsicum chopped
- 1 Deseeded Tomato
- ½ tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs
- 2 tbsp Schezwan chutney
- 1 tbsp Tomato sauce
- ½ tsp Black pepper Powder
- to taste Salt
Prepping for Bread pizza on tawa recipe
- Dice all the vegetables and keep in a bowl.
Method for making Bread pizza on tawa recipe
- In a bowl and add all the veggies(onions, capscium the deseeded tomatoes, Corn and the olives)
- If you wish you can also add mushrooms, jhelephinoes, paneer, sausages whatever your heart desires. Time to add some flavours to our veggies.
- So first goes in some black pepper , then some chilli flakes and its upto you how spicy you want if you are making for kids you can also skip adding the chilli flakes , mixed herbs and of course a little bit of salt
- Mix well let all the spices and herbs get incorporated with all of these vegetables .Keep it aside and lets work on the instant pizza sauce.
- In a bowl add the Schezwan Sauce, followed by the tomato sauce , some salt, Italian mixed herbs, Chilli flakes again guys you can skip this step if you are not too fond of spicy food and last but not the least some black pepper and.
- Mix until everything is one with each other.
- Now apply this sauce on the bread slices cover every corner of the bread. Do the same for all the bread slices.
- Lets now add the veggies mix or you can even call it the pizza toppings on the same side of the bread. Let’s do that for all of our bread slices.
- Now generously add the grated cheese.
- Time to put everything together, so take any thick bottom pan and i have not greased the pan as i am going to dry roast the bread, but if you want to you can grease it with some butter.
- Now ,Carefully,Very gently place this bread on a thick bottomed pan.
- cover the pan and Turn the flame on low, and let it cook for 2-3 minutes or until the bottom of the bread starts to brown.
- Make sure to check in intervals so that the bread doesn’t burn from the bottom. Once the cheese has melted remove carefully cut it in between and serve hot
1)If you don’t have schezwan Sauce you can just use the tomato sauce add the black pepper mixed herbs and add some red chilli powder with some garlic paste.
You can also use store bought ready made pizza sauce and if you want to make the pizza sauce at home i already have a recipe for that so you can check that out.
Links to Buy Products Mentioned in this Post:
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/someth21/public_html/wp-content/themes/recipes-child/single-recipe.php on line 123