Cheese Balls recipe is a perfect party starter and all age groups enjoy this dish. Its crunchy on the outsides and soft and gooey cheesy on the insides, and you will just fall in love with them. So let’s learn how to make them and be the talk of the town. 🙂
Step by Step Video for ‘Cheese Balls Recipe’ (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
ingredients for Cheese Balls Recipe
|Corn, Boiled||½ cup|
|Cheese (Mozzarella or cheddar), Grated||½ cup|
|Capsicum (Green Bell Pepper), Diced||½ cup|
|Cornstarch (In India It Goes By the Name of Corn Flour)||1 tbsp|
|Maida (All Purpose Flour)||2 tbsp|
|Bread slices or Bread Crumbs||2 slices or 1 cup|
|Potato, Boiled and grated||1 medium size|
|Red Chilli Flakes||½ tsp|
|Mixed Herbs||½ tsp|
|Garlic Paste||½ tsp|
|Cilantro ( Dhania/Coriander). Diced||1 tbsp|
|Salt & Pepper||as per taste|
|Vegetable Oil||for frying|
- Boil the corn for 7-8 Minutes. Let it come to room temperature.
- Grate the cheese and the boiled potato.
- Dice the capscium and the cilantro.
- Take three small bowls, in bowl no 1 put some dry maida, in bowl no 2 add some dry maida with water, mix well making it into slurry type consistency. Bowl no 3 put some bread crumbs. Keep Aside.
- Blend the bread slices and add the crumbs to a hot griddle without any oil or butter. Dry roast till they change a little color or till the time all the water in the bread has been evaporated. Keep aside to cool
- Now in a bowl, add the grated cheese, grated potato, boiled corn, Capsicum, Cilantro leaves, Chilli Flakes, Mixed Herbs, Garlic Paste, cornstarch salt and pepper and mix well.
- Now Make Bite size balls from the mixture. Keep aside.
- Roll the cheese balls in the maida from Bowl No 1, dip in the maida slurry from Bowl No 2 and then in the breadcrumbs from Bowl No 3 evenly coating them.
- Deep Fry using vegetable oil till golden brown and serve hot.