Amazingly easy, Cheesy Egg Pepper Sandwich is absolutely divine. I am a big fan of this sandwich as it got such great mild flavours and it’s so easy to make. I generally make this sandwich when I am in a hurry but still want something delicious.
This is my go to recipe as it’s Quick and filling and can be made for brunch, lunch or dinner.
Step by Step Video for ‘Cheesy Egg Pepper Sandwich’ Recipe (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
Ingredients for Cheesy Egg Pepper Sandwich
- 8 Eggs
- 1 Red Bell Pepper / Red Capsicum
- 4 Slices of Cheese
- ¼ cup Freshly Grated Cheese
- 2 tsp Granulated Onion or Onion powder
- 2 tsp Melted Butter
- 10 Bread Slices
- ¼ cup Milk
- to taste Salt and Pepper
- Roughly chop the Red Bell Peppers in squares, keep aside.
- In a Bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, granulated onion(please do not use fresh onions as it will overpower the dish), grated cheese, salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a medium skillet add the oil and allow it to get hot over medium heat, add the peppers, and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes or until the peppers develop some color and soften.
- Pour the eggs in the skillet with the pepper and cook for about 2 minutes. Make sure to move things around with a spatula so your eggs cook evenly.
- Top the eggs and pepper with the cheese and place lid on the skillet so the cheese melts, this will only take about 30 seconds.
- Divide the mixture in six equal parts and stuff it in your warm buttery toasted bread.
- Serve Hot.
Note: you will get the granulated onion or onion powder in any specialty store, here is the one that I use.
Links to Buy Products Mentioned in this Post:
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/someth21/public_html/wp-content/themes/recipes-child/single-recipe.php on line 123