Corn Cheese Sandwiches are perfect for snacks and have a soup with it and its becomes a meal. It’s a feel-good dish which tastes great due to its texture and it’s extremely quick and easy to make. Make it for a small party with friends or for your kids and reap the rewards of hassle free cooking.
Step by Step Video for ‘Corn Cheese Grilled Sandwich’ Recipe (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
Ingredient for Sandwich Recipe
- 1/2 cup Boiled Corn
- 1/4 cup Diced Onions
- 1/4 cup Diced Capsicum / Bell Peppers
- 1/4 cup Grated Cheese
- a pinch Mixed Italian Herbs
- a pinch Chilli Flakes
- 4 slices Bread
- 1 tsp Butter
- as per taste Salt
- Boil the corn for 7-8 minutes.Keep aside to cool.
- Dice the onions and the capsicum. Keep aside.
- Grate the cheese.
- Let the boiled corn come down to room temperature, and add it to the blender. Blend it coarsely. It’s alright if few whole pieces of corn remain.
- Remove it in a Mixing bowl.
- To this add the onions , capsicum, cheese, mixed herbs, chilli flakes, and salt as per taste. Mix well.
- Add this mixture in between the two slices of bread. Apply Butter on the outsides of the bread and grill for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the bread and serve while hot.
Links to Buy Products Mentioned in this Post:
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/someth21/public_html/wp-content/themes/recipes-child/single-recipe.php on line 123