Corn Cheese Sandwiches are perfect for snacks and have a soup with it and its becomes a meal. It’s a feel-good dish which tastes great due to its texture and it’s extremely quick and easy to make. Make it for a small party with friends or for your kids and reap the rewards of hassle free cooking.
Step by Step Video for ‘Corn Cheese Grilled Sandwich’ Recipe (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
Ingredient for Sandwich Recipe
|Boiled Corn||1/2 cup|
|Diced Onions||1/4 cup|
|Diced Capsicum / Bell Peppers||1/4 cup|
|Grated Cheese||1/4 cup|
|Mixed Italian Herbs||a pinch|
|Chilli Flakes||a pinch|
|Salt||as per taste|
- Boil the corn for 7-8 minutes.Keep aside to cool.
- Dice the onions and the capsicum. Keep aside.
- Grate the cheese.
- Let the boiled corn come down to room temperature, and add it to the blender. Blend it coarsely. It’s alright if few whole pieces of corn remain.
- Remove it in a Mixing bowl.
- To this add the onions , capsicum, cheese, mixed herbs, chilli flakes, and salt as per taste. Mix well.
- Add this mixture in between the two slices of bread. Apply Butter on the outsides of the bread and grill for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the bread and serve while hot.