The Cheese and Pineapple Stick is the quickest starter that you can make. This easy starter recipe does require only two ingredients and you can make it in two minutes. Thats right two minutes, I am not talking about instant noodles, although I am a big fan of that as well. 🙂
I know this from experience that this starter will be a hit with adults as well as kids.
It’s so easy you can even have your kids make it, it can be a fun project for you guys to do together.
I usually prefer to use the tinned pineapple as it adds the much necessary sweetness to the pineapple and the combination when you bite on the cheese and pineapple together is really mouth watering.
In fact just writing about this I feel like I have to quickly go to the kitchen and make myself a quick snack.… slurp slurp. 😛
Step by Step Video for ‘Cheese and Pineapple Sticks’ Easy Starter Recipe (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
Ingredients for Cheese and Pineapple Sticks
- 4 slices or 24 chunks Canned Pineapple Slices or Chunks
- 3 Cheese Cubes
- 12 Toothpicks
- Cut the tin pineapple slice into half and then cut three equal size portions the half slice.
- Cut the cheese cube into four parts.
- Take a toothpick.
- Insert pineapple, then the cheese and then with pineapple.
- Refrigerate till guests arrive.