Ingredients for Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits
- ¾ cup Frozen Strawberries - Sliced
- ½ cup Granola
- 1 cup Plain or Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Nutella
Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits is a frozen dessert which is healthy and super yummy. If you are looking for something sweet, fast, and satisfying, this is your dish! It’s a perfect recipe for an everyday snack / breakfast or even as dessert since it’s not very complicated and most ingredients you will find in your own pantry.
Step by Step Video for ‘Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits(Frozen Dessert)’ Recipe (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
- Slice fresh strawberries and store in the freezer over night.
- Mix the sugar to the yogurt, blend well.
- Take a serving glass preferably see through and add 2 tablespoon of sweetened yogurt at the bottom of the serving glass, top it with 1 tablespoon of granola, 2 tablespoon of Frozen strawberries and ½ Tablespoon of Nutella .
- Repeat the process.
- Serve cold.