Kiwi Smoothie is a perfect way to kick start your day. Filled with your favourite fresh fruits this smoothie recipe will act as an energy booster so you can carry on with your schedule and this way you will have no excuses for ever skipping breakfast.
Step by Step Video for ‘Homemade Kiwi Smoothie Recipe’ (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
Ingredient for Kiwi Smoothie
- 2 Ripe Kiwis
- 1 Banana
- handful Strawberries
- ¼ cup Cold milk (soy/almond/ regular)
- Peel kiwi and cut into chunks.
- Peel Banana and cut into chunks.
- Remove the hulls on the strawberries and cut into chunks.
- Add the Fruits in a blender , add milk and blend till smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy !!