Instant Garlic Cheese Toast is a very simple and easy toast / open sandwich recipe which you can make for a quick breakfast or as an evening snack.
Kids absolutely love this dish, as it consists of cheese, just be careful when you are making this dish for your kids to keep the amount of Chilly in check.
There are many variations of making Instant Garlic Cheese Toast, But this style is my absolute favorite as it’s so easy and hassle free and you can make it on a tawa or if you wish to you can make it in an oven.
You can use white bread, brown bread or any bread of your choice. In this recipe I am using white bread. You can also use your choice of cheese, I am using go pizza cheese if u r using Amul cheese then use 2 blocks
If you are looking for more sandwich recipes then do check out my Bombay Masala Toast sandwich, egg salad sandwich, mayo cream cheese sandwich, or if you want to make open toasts then do check out my chilli cheese toast recipe.
Step by Step Video for ‘Instant Garlic Cheese Toast’ Recipe (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
Ingredients for the Instant Garlic Cheese Toast
|White or Brown Bread||4 slices|
|Cursed Garlic cloves||6 to 7|
|Mild Green chilli||1|
|Chilli flakes||½ tsp|
|Cilantro / Dhanya||1 tsp|
|Cheese (I am using go pizza cheese if you are using Amul cheese then use 2 blocks)||75 gram|
Prepping for the Instant Garlic Cheese Toast
- Crush the garlic, chop the green chilli and wash and clean the cilantro for garnishing
Method of making the Instant Garlic Cheese Toast
- In a pan or a kadai add 40 grams of butter ( Most of the butter keep some to roast the bread) and the crushed garlic
- And cook for 1 minute and then remove the garlic butter in a bowl.
- Now take a pan and add a little butter and spread.
- Then place the bread on the tawa and roast one side of the bread till it looks a little golden in colour.
- Then remove the bread on a plate and apply the garlic butter on the toasted side followed by the sliced green chillies, and grated cheese, cilantro leaves and the chilli flakes all in this order.
- Now place the bread again on the tawa / pan, put on a lid and roast till the bottom sides looks golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Once done remove in a serving plate and serve while hot.