When mangoes are in season and plentiful at the market, it’s hard to resist making Mango Salsa. It’s so easy!
It’s a great salsa to serve with chips for a gathering, and it’s terrific as a side to fish dishes such as salmon.Mango salsa with fresh diced mango, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro and lime. Perfect with seafood and chicken. goes great with tacos and nachos and a great party starter, snack or appetiser. Or you can simply enjoy them by themself as a mango salad it’s absolutely refreshing and no one able resist one bite
Step by Step Video for ” Recipe (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
Ingredients for the Mango Salsa
- 1 Ripe but Firm Mango
- ¼ cup Onion diced
- ¼ cup Tomatoes diced
- ¼ cup Red Bell Pepper diced
- 1 tbsp Green Capsicum diced
- 1 tbsp Cilantro / Fresh Dhania chopped
- ½ tbsp Green Onion leaves chopped
- ¼ tsp Green Chilli diced
- pinch Roasted cumin powder
- ⅛ tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- as per your taste Salt
Prepping for the Mango Salsa
1)Chop all the ingredients, mango, onions, tomatoes, bell pepper, capsicum, cilantro , green onion leaves and green chilli.
Method of making the Mango Salsa
- Add all the chopped above ingredients in a bowl along with the roasted cumin powder, black pepper powder, lime juice and salt and give it a good mix.
- Keep the Mango Salsa in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes or until the salsa is chilled.
- Serve once chilled with some nacho chips or on top of grilled chicken or fish.
Links to Buy Products Mentioned in this Post:
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/someth21/public_html/wp-content/themes/recipes-child/single-recipe.php on line 123