Paneer pakora recipe with step by step written recipe – Here i show you three ways that you can enjoy this snack with your friends and family.
You can serve paneer pakora as a party snack or just enjoy it with family along with some tea. And if you are fond of pakoras i have many more varieties of pakoras such as moong dal pakoras, Instant rava pakoras or cheese pakoras, which are absolutely delicious.
Step by Step Video for ‘Paneer Pakora’ Recipe (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
Ingredients to make Paneer Pakora 3 styles
- 250 grams Paneer
- ½ cup Besan / Gram Flour
- 3 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Dahi / Curd
- 1 tbsp Tamarind & Date Chutney
- 1 tbsp Green(Dhania) Chutney
- ½ tsp Chat Masala
- ½ tsp Jeera / Cumin seeds
- 2 Green Chillies
- 2 tbsp Dhania / Cilantro
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- ½ tsp Kashmiri red Chilli powder
- pinch Turmeric
- ⅛ tsp Soda
- as per your taste Salt
- for frying Oil
Prepping for the Paneer Pakora
- Finely slice up the Green Chilli and Dhania keep aside in a bowl.
- Now Divide the paneer portion in three equal portions. Now take two portions of Paneer Cubes and slit it in between don’t go all the way, so that the Paneer cube still remains intact and you still have a pocket. Keep aside.
Method for making the Paneer Pakora
- For the method No 1. Take the Green Dhania Chutney and apply it to the center in the pockets of the paneer cubes. Keep aside.
- For the method No 2. Take the Tamarind & Date Chutney and apply it to the center in the pockets of the paneer cubes. Keep aside.
- For the method No 3. In a bowl add the curd, followed by the corn flour, chat masala, the green chillies, dhania, ginger garlic paste and salt. Mix well.
- Now add the paneer cubes to the curd mix and coat the paneer it properly on all sides. Keep aside for 15- 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile let’s work on the batter. In a bowl add the gram flour, salt, jeera, kashmiri red chilli powder and haldi.
- Adding little water at a time mix it all in till the time you get a batter which is not too thin or thick.
- Now add the soda and mix that in as well.
- Once the batter is ready add the paneer cubes coat them properly from all sides and drop them one by one in the hot frying oil. Make sure when you are frying the flame is on medium.
- Once the pakora start looking golden brown in color from all sides, it time to remove them and place on a paper napkin so that all the excess oil gets sucked out onto the paper napkin.
- Enjoy them while hot with some green chutney or with tomato sauce.