CookStandby time 20 min | Cook time 25 min
Lets make the easiest, simplest and the cheapest cake without any eggs or oven today. Its not only easy but also very very tasty – Parle-G Biscuit Cooker Cake.
Step by Step Video for ‘Parle-G Biscuit Cooker Cake’ Recipe (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
Ingredients for Parle-G Biscuit
- 250 grams 1 big packet of Parle G biscuit
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 - 1 ½ milk
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- ½ tsp baking powde
- ¼ cup your choice of topping
Prepping for Parle-G Cooker Cake
- Let’s begin with making a powder out of the Parle G Biscuit, so let’s just add all of these biscuits it to a blender, (I like to break them roughly and then add it to the blender that way all of them fit easily and we get a fine powder.)
- Once the Parle G Biscuit Powder is ready add it to a big mixing bowl, followed by the powdered sugar, the vanilla essence, and the baking powder and mix these ingredients well.
- Once mixed add some 1 1/2 cup of milk, and mix well.
- Now to our batter, lets add our choice of toppings which in my case is walnuts and trust me guys this tastes amazing, don’t forget to keep some aside. Mix it well. (you can add tutti frutti, chocolate chips, or even cake sprinkles)
Method for Parle-G Cooker Cake
- Grease the baking pan very generously with butter or oil.
- Then sprinkle it with regular flour, roti ka atta. Make sure all of the baking pan is coated You can lightly move it around so the flour coats the easily to the baking pan.
- Once done with the coating pour the batter into the pan. Tap it lightly on the counter so that all the big air bubbles escape and top it with some topping, it has to look pretty right 🙂
- Now in a pressure cooker add a stand and turn the flame on and heat for 5 minutes .then add your baking pan cover the lid remove the whistle and cook on low flame for 25 minutes.
- After that open the lid and pierce a knife or toothpick and if the batter doesn’t stick to the toothpick then your cake is ready. If the batter sticks that means you have to keep the batter for a little longer.
- Once the cake is ready turn off the flame and cover the lid back again and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes gently remove it and place it on a stand and run the knife around the corners, this will help the cake to come out easily.
- Wait till it cools down say for 10- 15 minutes.
- After 10-15 minutes bring out the cake and turn it around.
- wait for another 15 minutes till the cake cooles down completely and then cut into equal pieces.
Links to Buy Products Mentioned in this Post:
Did you try the homemade Pancake yet?
0 0 100 0