Today we are going to make Instant Rava Pakora, these are very quick and easy to make and are very delicious. These can be a perfect dish when you have some unexpected guests at your house and you want to make something which doesn’t require much time and with the ingredients which you will easily find in your kitchen. You can even say this is a no frills recipe.
Step by Step Video for ‘Rava Pakora‘ Recipe (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
Ingredients to make rava pakora
- ⅔ cup Sooji / Rava / Semolina - Fine quality
- ½ cup Onions - finely diced
- ½ cup Capsicum - Finely diced
- 2 Mild Green Chillies
- ⅛ cup Cilantro / Dhanya
- ½ tsp Ginger paste / Adrak paste
- ½ tsp Garlic paste / Lasun paste
- 2 tbsp Curd
- ½ tsp Chilli Flakes
- ¼ tsp Black pepper powder / Kali Mirch ka powder
- ¼ tsp Soda
- As per your taste Salt
- For frying Oil
Prepping for the Instant Rava Pakora
- Dice up the vegetables keep aside in a bowl.
Method for making the Instant Rava Pakora
- Add all the spices and the vegetables in the bowl in which we already have a semolina Suji or Rava, (the red chilli flakes, black pepper, the curd, the ginger garlic paste, then the capsicum, onions ,green chillies, Some cilantro which is Dhanya and some salt.
- Now let’s add some water and mix it all in the batter should not too thick not too thin and now cover it up and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes the semolina must have soaked up all the water now it’s time to add the soda and mix it in mix it vigorously for at least a minute
- Meanwhile keep some oil for heating
- take about 1 teaspoon of that hot oil and added to the batter this will make a batter nice and crisp from outside get soft from within.
- to see if the oil is ready for frying add a little bit of this batter and if it comes up immediately than it means that are oil is ready for frying
- now taking a small amount of this batter in your hand or in a spoon drop them in the oil. Do the same for the rest of the oil.
- Now fry the Pakora till the time they are golden brown from all side this can take anywhere from minute to minute and a half.
- Once they are golden in color from all side it’s time to remove them on a paper napkin or paper towel.
- Serve while hot with some green chutney or tomato sauce.
Links to Buy Products Mentioned in this Post:
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/someth21/public_html/wp-content/themes/recipes-child/single-recipe.php on line 123
0 0 100 0