Sunset Mist © is a really innovative and refreshing twist to your everyday drinking soda. Impress your friends and family with this quick and easy party drink recipe, and they will not be able to stop raving about it.
Step by Step Video for Sunset Mist – A Party Drink Recipe (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
- 500 ml Full Fat Milk (do not boil)
- 250 ml Fanta or Miranda
- 3 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Tablespoon White Sugar
- In a big bowl add the Vanilla ice cream , add half of the milk and stir till Ice cream and the milk are well integrated. Add the rest of the milk. Stir and cover the bowl.
- Refrigerate it for 2 hours. After 2 hours bring out the vanilla and milk mix and stir it.Pour it half way in a serving glass.
- Pour Fanta or Miranda on top in the same glass. Serve Cold.
This drink can be served along with the starters as an welcome drink to your guests. Make sure you make enough as it’s very light and our guests will be asking for seconds.
Links to Buy Products Mentioned in this Post:
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/someth21/public_html/wp-content/themes/recipes-child/single-recipe.php on line 123