Step by step recipe of Watermelon Popsicles
Fresh watermelon with 2 more easily available ingredients and, that’s all it takes to make these delicious watermelon popsicles. Who needs store bought popsicles when a fresh frozen treat can be made right in your kitchen. This kid-friendly recipe will be a hit with popsicle lovers of all ages.When you are craving ice cream during a hot summer day, make watermelon popsicles and enjoy the rich benefits that comes within.
Watermelon Popsicle is a healthy and fun treat that is loaded with antioxidants. It doesn’t seem to be offering much at a glance, but watermelon popsicle is ranked Grade A in nutrition chart.
Step by Step Video for ‘Watermelon Popsicles’ Recipe (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
Ingredients for the Watermelon Popsicles
|Watermelon / Tarbuj / Kalingad||2 ½ cup|
Prepping for the Watermelon Popsicles
1) Cut the watermelon into bite size pieces and remove the seeds and keep it in a bowl.
Method for making Watermelon Popsicles
1)In a Blender and the diced Watermelon and then followed by the Rose Sharbat / Syrup And then the lime juice
2) now blend until you get a smooth juice
3) then remove it in a bowl and at the black salt. the reason we are at the black salt towards the end of the recipe is because if you add it earlier than the colour of the Juice can become darker and not very appealing.
4)Now using a big spatula this watermelon mixture in the popsicle mould. These popsicle mould are easily available in any of the grocery stores
5) clean any spilled watermelon juice and cover with the lid and freeze it for 6-8 hours or overnight.
6) after about 8 hours remove the popsicle mould and dip it in some room temperature water for about 30 seconds. this will help the popsicles to come out easily.
7) and now very gently remove the watermelon popsicle and enjoy immediately. store the rest in the freezer.
the remaining watermelon popsicles will last for the next 2 to 3 days.