Ingredients to make the Bread Lollipop
|entire bread loaf||1|
|powdered sugar||6 tbsp|
|melted butter||5 tbsp|
|Nutella/ chocolate syrup/ sprinkles||as per your liking|
Learn how to make a quick and yummy Bread Lollipops Recipe for kids..
Kids are always happy when they get any new dish but its always hard to come up with recipes that will satisfy their sweet tooth as well as not be too taxing on the moms. So here i have come up with a recipe of bread lollipops which is extremely easy to make and tastes delicious. I can bet that your kids will gobble them up in minutes.
You can also make these Bread Lollipops as a sweet dish for your kids birthday parties.
The sugar used in the recipes crystallizes on top of the bread and gives a nice crunchy coating on the bread and its just superb
Prepping for making the Bread Lollipops
- Take an entire loaf of bread and then remove the surface of the loaf.
- Once the bread surface is cut out you can store it to make bread crumbs.
- Now cut the bread into half and then flip and cut it into half again.
- Once you have 4 pieces of the bread take disposable icecream sticks and push it in the center from one end of the bread(smaller end)
- Do the same with the rest of the bread pieces.
- Now take powdered sugar and add some melted butter to it and mix well.
- And apply this mixture on all sides of the bread
Method for making the Bread Lollipops
- Take the bread pieces and cook it a pan on a low flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all sides.
- Do turn the breads in intervals
- Once the bread is ready remove it in a plate and add some chocolate syrup or nutella or some cake sprinkles.