Ingredients for the cheesy chocolate sandwich
|slices of bread||3|
|dark chocolate||¼ cup|
|chocolate syrup||1 tbsp|
Today we are going to make the famous street food of mumbai the cheesy chocolate sandwich recipe. It’s absolutely delicious, very easy to make and your kids are going to be grateful if you make this in the house.
For other sandwich recipes please check out corn cheese grilled sandwich or the Bombay Masala Toast Sandwich Recipe.
Prepping for the Mumbai Cheesy Chocolate Sandwich
- Grate the dark chocolate
- Grate the cheese
Method of making the Mumbai Cheesy Chocolate Sandwich
- Take three slices of bread and apply butter on the top side of all the three slices
- Add grated dark chocolate on two of the bread slices equally
- Add the grated cheese on top of the grated chocolate
- Add the chocolate syrup on top of the grated cheese
- Then take one of the loaded slices of bread and land it on top of the other loaded bread.
- Then take the buttered bread and place it upside down on the loaded bread.
- Apply butter on the top of the bread slice
- And land the sandwich upside down on a grill and apply butter on the other side of the bread. (for ref pls watch the video)
- Grill until you get a golden brown colour from both sides. It took 4 minutes for me to reach that stage. You can also toast the sandwich on a tawa if you don’t have a griller.
- Remove the sandwich out of the griller
- And cut diagonally and enjoy while it’s hot.