Did you know you can make eggless Chocolate Ice Cream at home without the use of ice cream machine and without eggs? The answer to that is of course you can, and it’s so easy and so delicious that you and your family will not be able to have enough. Every year during summers when It’s too hot and all you crave for is something cold and cream make this chocolate Ice Cream, I usually make quite a bit and store it so that my family can enjoy this ice cream
Now you might say why make it at home when we can buy it from the stores. To that I can simply say two things one is of course the pleasure of serving your family homemade ice cream is nothing like store bought ice cream. The smile the pride and the love this homemade ice cream will bring to you is definitely worth the effort.
Also you know you are eating real Chocolate Ice Cream (Cocoa)unlike store bough which would mostly be all colour and essence.
So what are you waiting for let’s make this Chocolate ice cream together, and surprise our families
If you are looking for more easy dessert recipes do check out my Mango ice cream recipe or my No bake Chocolate Biscuit cake recipe
Step by Step Video for ” Recipe (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
Ingredients for Chocolate Ice Cream
|Unsweetened Cocoa powder||4 tbsp|
|Sweetened condensed milk||200 grm|
|Choco chips||2 tbsp|
Prepping for Chocolate Ice Cream
- Take the fresh cream tetra pack( I am using amul fresh cream) and keep in upright position overnight in the fridge.
- Without shaking it slit the box from the top, and keep in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
Method for Chocolate Ice Cream
- Without shaking the fresh cream remove it from the freezer and gently remove the cream from the top in a whipping bowl. Remember not to go till the bottom of the container.
- When you start seeing liquid cream, stop and store that liquid cream again in the refrigerator for using for other recipes such as Malai Paneer or Methi Matar Malai.
- Using a hand mixer / Beater , whip the cream, this should take about 5 minutes. If it’s very hot day, I usually store my blades and the whipping bowl in the freezer as well. I also use a bottom bowl filled with ice and keep the whipping bowl on top of the ice so the cream remains cool.
- Once your whipped cream is ready, add the vanilla essence and condensed milk mix well.
- Now add the Unsweetened Cocoa powder to the whipped cream mix and blend well.
- Add the Coco Chips (Optional) and mix them in gently.
- Pour into a airtight container and garnish with the Coco chips and freeze for 8-9 hours or over night
- Using a ice cream scooper remove the ice cream and serve chilled.