You always want to give you kids healthy food and are always on the look out for kids healthy food recipe, but they always seem to run away from such foods, what if i told you that you can make Crispy Paneer Vegetable Cutlet Recipe for them which is very healthy and extremely yummy and the Shape and taste will definitely attract their attention. Would you believe me, probably not, cause you think healthy food cannot be tasty for good looking. So why don’t you just read my recipe or watch my recipe video and see how you can make an Crispy Paneer Vegetable Cutlet Recipe for kids and then decide what you think.
Vegetable Cutlet,Veg Cutlet, or a croquette is a delectable combination of mashed potato and green vegetables with paneer, is crisp outside and soft inside Indian potato snack. This is one of the very popular, quick and simple tea time snacks recipes and very easy to make appetizer recipes that can be had as a light afternoon snack or evening snack with tea.
It shows how you can incorporate Paneer a great substitute for milk ( especially if its home made paneer its even better)with vegetables which kids never like to eat and make something that they actually end up craving for.
You can make these Crispy Paneer Vegetable Cutlet Recipe for birthday parties and it will become the talk of the town. And trust me even you will not be able to resist them.you can also give these Crispy Paneer & Vegetable Cutlet Recipe in your kids lunchbox, or for breakfast or an evening snack.
For the grown ups you can enjoy these Crispy Paneer Vegetable Cutlet Recipe as a party starter appetizers or even as a tea time snack, you can serve it with tomato sauce or green chutney.
Step by Step Video for ‘Crispy Paneer Vegetable Cutlet Recipe’ (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
Ingredients for the Paneer Vegetable Cutlet Recipe
|Potatoes boiled and mashed
|Cabbage finely diced
|Paneer / cottage cheese grated
|Onions finely diced
|Mild Green chilli paste
|Cilantro / fresh dhania
|Amchur powder / Dry mango powder
|as per your taste
|for shallow or deep frying
Prepping for the Crispy Paneer Vegetable Cutlet Recipe
1)Grate the boiled potatoes, finely dice the onions and Cabbage, Grate/ Crumble the panner
Method for making the Crispy Paneer Vegetable Cutlet Recipe
- To the grated boiled potatoes add the green chilli paste, followed by the finely chopped up cabbage then the cottage cheese which is panner.
- Then add the finely diced up onions and then the cilantro which is dhania, garam masala, chat masala and amchur powder which is dry mango powder and the salt
- mix everything in and keep aside.
- Now take the 2 slices of bread add a little water to it and crumple it up and then add that to the cutlet mix and mix it well together.
- Now take a heart shape cookie cutter and fill it with the cutlet mix, you can always use your hand for this.
- and then gently pull the cookie cutter out.
- Then coat the cutlet mix in the breadcrumbs and repeat the same for the rest of the cutlet mix.
- Once you have a few of the cutlet shaped shallow fry them, you can always deep fry them as well.By deep frying you will get even more crisper surface then shallow frying.
- So in a pan add some oil and once hot one by one add the cutlet and cook for 1-2 minutes or until you see a golden brown color and make sure the flame is on low.
- Then flip and cook it again for 1-2 minutes
- and once the cutlet is ready so take it out on a serving plate.
Do serve it with some tomato sauce or ketchup or green chutney.
Oh btw do make the paneer at home it make a whole lot of difference you can see the recipe to make paneer on my channel as well as on my website.