Ingredients to make Maggi Omelette
|coriander leaves||2 tbsp|
|garam masala, turmeric powder, black pepper||Pinch of each|
|kashmiri red chili powder||¼ tsp|
|water, milk, oil||1 tbsp of each|
Today let’s make Maggi Omelette Recipe. These Maggi Omelette Recipe are super tasty Perfect for breakfast or as an evening snack and superb for kids.
For other maggi recipes do check out chinese style maggi recipe, cheese mayo maggi or the maggi pakora recipe.
Prepping for the Maggi Omelette Recipe
- Finely slice 2 tbsp of onions, tomatoes, and coriander leaves.
- Finely slice one green chilli.
- Boil 1 masala maggi till its 60% cooked. And drain out the water
Method of making the Maggi Omelette Recipe
- In a bowl break two eggs and beat the eggs
- Then add the onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves, green chilli, garam masala, turmeric powder, kashmiri red chilli powder, salt, black pepper, water and milk along with 1 masala maggi tastemaker stachet.
- Mix well.
- Then add the boiled maggi and mix well again.
- In a pan add oil, and once its hot add the maggi and egg mixture, and spread it out evenly.
- Cover and cook for 2 min on low flame
- After 2 mins remove it out in a plate and serve while it’s hot with some tomato sauce.