Step by Step Video for Crispy Pyaz ke Pakore (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
Who doesn’t love Crispy pyaz ke pakore, it’s probably ones of the most easiest snack to make and extremely delicious especially when its raining a hot cup of tea and hot plate of Crispy Pyaz ke Pakore can make anyone’s day.
Few ingredients which are easily available in every household, and we are all set to make these delicious pakoras.
Ingredients to Make Pyaz ke Pakore
|Medium sized Onion||2|
|Besan / Gram flour||4-5 tbsp|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp|
|Haldi / Turmeric powder||¼ tsp|
|Carom seed / Ajwain||¼ tsp|
|Cooking Soda||⅛ tsp|
|Chawal ka atta / Rice flour||1 tbsp|
Prepping for Pyaz Ke Pakore
- Slice the Onions
- Slice the green chillies
Method of making Pyaz Ke Pakore
- In a large Bowl add the sliced onions, followed by the green chillies, sugar, turmeric powder, kashmiri red chilli powder, the carrom seeds and salt.
- Then using clean hands mix everything in apply a little pressure while doing so.
- Cover the bowl and keep aside for 15 min.
- after 15 min add the rice flour along with the gram flour and soda and 1 tbsp of hot oil
- Keep the oil for frying and once hot add little by little of the onion batter and cook till the time its golden brown in colour from all sides.
- serve while hot with a cup of hot tea.