Strawberry with Cream or Strawberry with whipped cream is a perfect valentine’s day dessert. It’s so light and fluffy that you can never over do it, and with a little planning you can put it together in a giffy.
Step by Step Video for ‘Strawberry with Cream’ Recipe (Scroll Down for detailed & printable recipe)
Ingredients to make Strawberry with Whipped Cream
|Fresh Strawberries||10-12 Large|
|Fresh Cream Or Whipped Cream||200 ml|
|Powdered Sugar||5 tsp|
|Vanilla essence||½ tsp|
Prepping For the Strawberry
- Wash the strawberries thoroughly but gently and pat dry them, so remove moisture.
- Cut the crown using a knife.
- Slice the strawberries.
Prepping For the Cream
- Keep the fresh cream in an upright position in the refrigerator at least a day prior to making whipped cream.
- Without shaking the fresh cream container, keep in deep freeze for an hour before you about to start working on the cream.
Method for Strawberry with Whipped Cream
- Slice the Strawberries and keep aside.
- In a pan add ⅛ cup of water and turn the flame on high and add 2 tsp of sugar, once the sugar is dissolved, turn of the flame.
- Add the Sliced Strawberries to this sugar water, let it rest while you work on the cream.
- In a large bowl take water and ice.
- another bowl carefully remove the cream, do not take any water which you will see at the bottom of the cream container.
- Put the cream bowl on top of the water and ice bowl so the cream bowl is surrounded with cold water and ice , thus keeping the cream cool.
- Using a Electric Hand blender blend the cream in one direction for 7-8 minutes, or until the cream is set and does not drop even when you turn the bowl upside down.
- Now add the powdered sugar and vanilla essence and fold it in.
- Transfer the whipped cream in a piping bag with a star shaped nozzle.
- Keep in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile drain any water from the strawberries.
- In a serving glass add the strawberries at the bottom and then the whipped cream, repeat the process till the top.
- Add the whole strawberries at the rim of the glass and serve chilled.